Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A poem for you.

Oh how people wish.
Oh how I wish I could sit here forever, cross legged in ‘The Computer Chair’ and write all day.
Oh how I wish inspiration would be my constant companion and friend
To keep me motivated instead of lazy and dumb
Sitting in this chair
Twiddling my thumbs
Wondering what to do next with the precious time I have left
Should I go on the internet and waste the hours
Or should I try and crank out a story about girl in a field and some flowers?
Oh how people wish
And plan to have a dream life
Without any strife
But what would life be
Without those, “No that can’t be”s
Without those hard things that help mold and form us
To be who we must be
Oh how people wish
But those things we wish for are seldom ever granted
So for the time being, make your own moves in life
Until fate decides you’re ready
To take on your dreams and live life to the fullest…
dh

No comments:

Post a Comment