Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2011

AHHHHHH!?

Dear Readers,

What in the world has happened to me!? Okay, so I am leaving to travel to a far away place in about... 96 hours, and it snuck up on me. MAJORLY. Anyway, I was writing to you guys partially because I haven't really posted anything recently(?) and partly to notify you guys I might not be posting at all for the next month.
The upsides of the trip?
1. I can take notes on the plane rides for a story of mine (Yeah I know, kinda nerdy but hey, I can document it in my story forever :P)
2. I (at-long-last) get to meet my dad's co-workers :S
3. I can (collectively) spend about 32 hours in London, England (I know you all know where London is but, I just like to bathe in the fact that I get to spend a day in England!)
and that's about it, actually...
Please pray I survive and that I can at least attempt to have fun!
dh

No comments:

Post a Comment